7:12:00 PM Steph Dav 0 Comments

I want to start off by saying, welcome to my blog! I have recently developed new brand addictions this past year. With that I thought why not share what I discover.

Just a little bit of a background on who I am and what I do. From 8 to 5, I identify as a Graphic Designer, mean while all the time I identify as an Artist. I love art and what it does to and for people. Not only the artist but also the viewer. Like reading book and watching a movie convey two different sort of experiences, so does art. Whether it be a painting or sculpture, I am a lover of art. 

The brand I have recently fallen in love with is Lush Cosmetics. If you are looking at this blog I will assume you are familiar with the brand. I will document from here on out my purchases and thoughts about the products. Thank you for taking your time to see what I have going on here. 

Steph

0 comments :