Lush Kitchen

6:31:00 PM Steph Dav 0 Comments

Lush Kitchen. Have you heard of it? I haven't heard of another company that does something so unique as this. Each week they announce what they will be making in the kitchen that week. Each day is a different product. Most of the time they are products that are no longer sold. 

I learned about the Lush Kitchen a few weeks ago, and a few weeks too late. As you might can tell from the previous blog post, Karma is a favorite of mine. So its no wonder i was extremely bummed to find out i missed out on the Lush Bath Bomb, which happens to be the Karma scent. As well as the Karma body wash. 

I emailed the Lush Kitchen, and with their fantastic customer service, they put the Karma Shower Gel and Karma Shower Jelly on the list to be voted on for the next months Kitchen Menu. I was thrilled and of course went and voted ASAP. 

The Lush Kitchen has completely changed my Lush experience. Have i mentioned i have never actually been to a Lush store? haha i know i know. Soon. The beginning of April is my Birthday so there is a Lush trip in my future. 

Who's going to check out the Lush Kitchen? You better go hungry for some yummy smell-goody things. There's a lot to be served. 


0 comments :